31 JUN 2015
A-Frames - Popular Portable Signage
A-Frames - Popular , Inexpensive yet highly movable Signs. The wide and varied types of a-frames signs can offer you multiple portable signage choices. Let MJSigns.com.au customise one or our A - Frames signs to suit your sign advertising needs. A Frame signs are also known as sandwich board signs, they are generally robust units built for all weather conditions and traffic areas. and offer the ease of being able to move your signage around to any location. A-frames prove to be a cost effective – easily stored form of signage. Types of A-Frames Signs include:
- Enduro a-frame – The are avaialble as Heavy duty plastic frames with its light weight feature, easy to carry and compact while folding up into its own case. Enduro A Frams Signs are very robust and ideally suited for Sites requiring movable signs like - Real Estate, Car Yards, Retail Shoping centre Signs and a host of other temporary signage needs. For great impact and WOW value consider a full colour digital print.
- Footpath Displays – Waterfilled base. These portable signs are compact and portable signs which are designed to placed on the footpath to attract the passing traffic.
- Premium A-frame – We can custom build a portable aframe sign design incorporating architectural features Top of the range frame
- Poster or Snap A-frame – These poster frames click or snap open on concealed hinges. The poster of display panel is often proteted under a clear acrylic sheet. Therefore they are ideal for interchangeable graphics and posters.
- Classic A-frame – These types of A frames are ideal for outdoor applications. They can be supplied with a handle which assist in the ease of carrying the A Frame. Manufactured from 20mm or 25mm steel or Aluminium tubing with either colorbond steel face or ACM sheeting. Graphics are suppied as premium vinyl lettering or digital printed.
NB: There may be casue to check with you local council or check in regard to any limitations reagrding the placement of A- Frame type signs in the area you are considering.