31 JUN 2015
Merv Jenning Signs and Digital print we like to help customer and readers alike about Signs and Digital Print. Our Frequently Asked Questions area is provided as an insight to our sign business, sure it’s not a complete list, however if you can think of a question we have missed please click the link below and we will answer ASAP! Email us your Question.
A: Yes. We will advise on the most suitable method taking into account location of the sign, durability required and the customer’s budget.
A: Yes. The installation requirements for each site are different. As a general rule the following conditions need to be considered:
- • No provision is made to accommodate electrical, building or plumbing work associated with a quote unless specifically stated.
- • Concrete core drilling or wall chasing to allow electrical access routes for illuminated signs and other types of signs is excluded. We can organise and provide core holes which will be back charged to the client at the contractor’s cost.
- • Merv Jennings Signs is not liable for damage to services (ie water, electricity etc) caused by core hole drilling, either directly or indirectly.
- • There is no warranty on used signage unless previously agreed by Merv Jennings Signs Pty Ltd
- • Disposal of old signage is the responsibility of the owner unless specifically included in our quote.
- • If required, rubbish removal bin should be provided by the client.
- • Mains power supplies to the signs are the responsibility of the owner.
A: Merv Jennings Signs and Screenprint matches the type of sign for the circumstance of use. Every sign is of the highest quality with materials and methods matched to the actual requirements of the customer.
A: Generally no. Each site and its specific installation requirements is different. As a guide you can consider the following:
- • If a Certificate of Performance is required by local authorities, the costs incurred in achieving and producing a Certificate of Performance will be passed on to the client.
- • Engineer fees, local council fees, building approvals and drawings are not included in the quote, unless previously agreed by Merv Jennings Signs.
- • Please advise of any necessary EPA or other site allowances. These are not provided for in the quotation.
A: Merv Jennings Signs quotation is valid for 30 days from the date of the quote. All work is undertaken on the basis of a 25% deposit. The balance of payment is due within 30 days of submission of our invoice for credit approved customers. If you are not a credit approved customer we require 40% deposit on acceptance of the order and 40% upon installation or delivery of equipment, and the balance on commission. Other terms of trade upon negotiation only.
A: We have a comprehensive OH&S policy available on request.
A: We can supply almost any type of signage you need. Signs: General, Fabrication, Custom Sign Structures, Vinyl Graphics, POP Displays, Exhibitions, Cut Out Lettering, Real Estate Signs, Billboards, Wall Signs, Neon and Illuminated, Cut Out Laser, Cut Out Router, Foam Letters, Metal Letters, Plastic Letters, Plastic Fabrication, Digital Printing, Banners, Display, Graphic &/or Sign design, Signwriting, Sandblasting, Vinyl Graphics, Engraving, Ticket Writing &/or Show Cards, Sign Systems, Timber &/or Carved Signs
Screen Printing: Stickers, Promotional, Garment and Fabric, Banners, flags, Transfers, Wall Papers, Posters, Labels, Billboards, Electronic Components, signs, Promotional Items, Point of Sale Material, Motor Vehicle Graphics
Digital: Banners, Mesh Printing, Self Adhesive Stickers, Vehicles Wraps, Building Sign Cladding, Window Graphics, Posters, Vinyl Stickers, Labels, Billboards, Signs, Point of Sale Material, Motor Vehicle Graphics
A: Materials supplied by Merv Jennings Signs in the course of any work shall remain the property of us until payment is made in full, including tax. Failure to pay this account in full will entitle Merv Jennings Signs, after a reasonable period of notice, to enter the customer’s premises and remove such materials.
A: Yes. We will provide a written quote for your particular job.