31 JUN 2015
50 years of History, Growing and developing signage solutions for our customers. With the development of our custom-built facilities we now offer a full and diverse range of digital and corporate signage. The Merv Jennings signage team is devoted and full of creativity and eagerness to produce your next signage project.
Merv Jennings design professionals can customise your logo and branding from a simple effective 3D logo reception sign fixed to your office wall. We can theme an entire workplace with digitally printed wallpaper printed to suit your office logo and décor. Right through every step including creating landmark signage in the form of 3D formed illuminated signage backed with neon. MJ signs.com.au is all about your choice, your taste or audience; Merv Jennings can design a display system to suit your branding, your personality and your budget.
Five top reasons to use Merv Jennings signs?
- • We know signs and consider your logos with the respect they deserve by faithfully reproducing them in virtually any signage media.
- • We invite you to speak with any of our sign design artists, and together we will create a sign or digital print concept as corporate, or as individual as your requirement demand.
- • Merv Jennings Signs is a long terms family business that has been established for over 50 years in the signs manufacture and installation. Specialising in building identification, directional signage, Digital print advertising and architectural signs and graphics.
- • We are located in the regional City of Geelong without the high cost of big city rents yet within an hour of the Melbourne Metropolitan area.
- • Acknowledging our true asset of the company is working the depth of true sign experience and dedication of our Merv Jennings team or skilled sign crafts men and women. Many of our professional sign makers have been here 20 years offering pride of workmanship and providing sign clients what is expected and they deserve in sign service and sign and digital print quality.
Merv Jennings Signs “in-house” capabilities include: Signage Fabrication including: Signs Sheet metalwork – cut out lettering, profile cut logos, illuminated sign cabinets in fluorescent tubes, LED lighting systems and Neon.
Structural metalwork – sign support pylons and beams, Small, medium and large illuminated and non-illuminated cabinets engineered to exacting sign standards.
Laser cutting, Routing and Engraving - advanced computer routing & engraving equipment produce cut out letters, architectural shapes, awards, labels & door signs engraved door signs, plaques, cut out acrylic profile shapes, icons and letters in a wide range of material including aluminium, brass, stainless steel, timber and acrylic.
Directory systems and boards – fabricated in stainless steel, brass and aluminium or materials of your choice. Non Illuminated or illuminated custom designed and made or off the shelf proprietary systems including – Gravotech, ClipsIn, Wood and Wood, System 2YK, Sign One, Spandex, and Vista Systems.
Digital Imaging & Screen Printing - Starting from short runs of 1 upwards to highly detailed full colour prints. Merv Jennings can develop the concept, design it, create and install or deliver.